LATEST UPDATE [JANUARY 28, 2014]
Works on: Windows, MAC, Apple iDevide, Android Devide
What is Clash of Clans?
Clash of Clans is an popular strategy game created by SuperCell . You can play it easily cause it has been available internationally for free on the iTunes store. Clash of Clans is an awesome strategy game. Your purpose when play the game is to build one’s village, unlock different warriors, raid resources from other villages, create a clan and much, much more. Although Clash of Clans is free to play but this game contains additional in-game currency (Gems, Elixir and Gold) which can be purchased for real money from Apple app store.
If you are looking to the way to get a ton of Gems, Elixir & Gold without spending your money, then this website is for you.
Introduce Clash of Clans Hack
The Tool is developped by http://clashofclanshacktool.net. It’s very easy to use and contains almost desired features that Clash of Clans players have asked to add. Yes, this tool can get extra Gems, Elixir & Gold for you. All you have to do is connect your iDevice to your PC by using an USB cable and run the tool (detailed instructions below)!
Clash of Clans Hack Tool is updated frequently (every week) and it is totally free. Once you download this tool, you can avoid spending money to buy Gems, Elixir and Gold because it can easily get them for you.
If there is any problem with this tool, please comment to help us improve the tool better!
1) Download the tool
2) Run the tool and let it load
3) If you’re iDevide user or Android user, connect your devide to PC by using an USB cable. If you’re Facebook user, just log in.
4) Press the ‘Verify’ button
5) Keep your iDevice, Android devide connected (or facebook account logged in).
6) Choose your device
7) Type in how much free gems, elixir & gold you need and click the ‘HACK’ button. Now just wait for the tool do it’s job
8) Disconnect your device (or if using Facebook log out and log back in) & enjoy the game!
-Price: Free on http://clashofclanshacktool.net
-OS: Windows, MAC, Apple iDevide, Android Devide